Mountain bike holiday - Routes and cable cars
4 uplifts, 4 trails
minimal uphill mountain biking • great forest paths • action packed descents • varied terrain • fun trails • mountain restaurants galore
|route time||3/4 day||skill level||int. / adv.|
|min. altitude||654m||max. altitude||1649m|
|total descent||39km||vertical descent||3614m|
- roll down the hill to get on the first lift after enjoying a hearty breakfast.
- singletrack heaven cutting through the woods before a short climb.
- steep technical singletrack before a well earned rest on fun undulating singletrack trails.
- take the same lift 950m up again to enjoy more downhill mountain biking.
- flowing singletrack before testing rocky path and finally more singletrack.
- time for food at the top of the mountain before enjoy another adrenaline packed descent.
- you get the idea now, singletrack mixed with steep stoney paths into the valley bottom.
- muscles are sure to be aching now, last uplift of the day.
- saving the best till last, a cracking trail that dumps us almost exactly back at the farm.
lower those seats and enjoy fun alpine style trails. Your wrists and arms will be aching more than your legs on this fantastic day. You don't have to go overboard all on one day, you can always test yourself again the next day. As always, we can mix and match to provide routes that match the group.