Guests holidaying with us often enjoy, simple things like cycling around a corner and seeing a mountain view like the one above. It is one of my favourite parts of running mountain bike holidays. Happy guests really do make me enjoy doing what I do.
More news. Hopefully you are not bored of the Olympics just yet.
- We’ve all been out there riding our mountain bikes and then needed to do some track repairs. This article is amongst the best I’ve seen. Straight to the point and above all sensible items to take out whilst mountain biking.
- Interested to know what the top 25 family activities are? Then this is the article you should be reading. Hope it isn’t in any particular order as mountain biking only comes in at number 24.
- Even with the Olympics in Beijing in full flow, people with the purse strings are having to look further ahead to London 2012. It is confirmed that Essex will be hosting the mountain biking event.
- Also on the Olympic theme. Check out how fantastically the Brits have competed so far in the Olympics. This link fires you straight to the Brits and their medals. Check out the number of medals the British cyclists already have! Congratulations!
- Austrian takes – 2008 MTB Tour de France. Maybe not as fast at the Tour de France but still a fantastic mountain biking event that tests the best in the world.